Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Raise your glass"

"We're gonna drink now till the summer's past"...So the day after the 4th we rounded up a crew and took a trip to an amazing place 45 minutes east of Albany, known as the Shire. We bought a case of Genny as reserves and finished em by the time we arrived.
Bova drove my car so I could fade with Damon and Evan, we were all gonna sit in the back but it was cramped and the cops probably would've wondered what was up.
Photobucket
Babes!
Photobucket
We went to the park cause people actually wanted to skate, they obviously didn't receive the memo that skateboarding is sooo last year. I babysat Fredo while others won skateboarding.
Photobucket
The BBQ was callin babe. Cheddar filled Brats, wraped in bacon...heaven in a bun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Going Bro! the rest of the nights a blur with a couple recolections here and there, others showed up, people fought, Kegstands to mouth smash, wheelchair, BRO!, I got kidnapped and taken to the bar, whiskey, yelling, smoking indoors, pissing people off, yelling, how'd I get back to the party, why am i spinning, huh, BRO!?! Why do my teeth hurt again?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Where are the shades? I can't find em' babe? Sorry about the tent BROwen, whiskey happens...
Photobucket
Thanks to everyone who made this past weekend possible, Bill, the Garden Boys, Bro, and to all those who didnt make it, Aug. 2nd is "Shred for Keenan". No puking this time, I swear.

No comments: