Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"Born Down in a Dead Mans Town"

"First kick I took was when I hit the ground"...So The Shelter had a demo on the 4th of July at the Empire State Plaza under the Egg, we invited some homies, and some of the younger kids to skate because they have yet to find out about how much better drinking is than skateboarding. We knew we would be fading in honor of our beautiful countries birthday, so why not let the seeds win the hearts and minds of spectators and also act as a camoflouge for the brown bags.
Photobucket
Ya'll such a pretty bunch of people!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After I won the demo, and was nice and faded I watched the fireworks with one of my BFF'S Suz, She is one of the most amazing human beings I've ever met in my life, Shes like a Unicorn of sorts. Thanks for Hangin babe...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And this is how the 4th ended, back on the block in the back of some strangers pick-up truck a.k.a. "Da Pool" or "Jacruzzi" jump on in bitches!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Asterix said...

Do not be fooled by my closed eyes and plugged ears! I full-heartedly enjoyed fireworks for the first time in years with CB's guidance and under cover of the enchanted forest. Afterwards, we frolicked with my unicorn kin until we fell down in gleeful exhaustion.