Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"On animal farm"

I have no idea why but whenever I here "Larping" I think of that song Janowski skates too in Inhabitants," Animal Farm" by the Kinks. Do you think Larpers have a G-Bag playing in the woods while throwing lightning bolts? Fuck come to think of it, Alot of the Kinks music would be good for Larping. So I found this Larp fest right outside of Boston, I'm thinking about crashing it and getting drunk off ye ole ale and gettin my face kicked in, or a demon bolt spell cast on me by this crew.

If you live under a rock and have no idea what I speak of, LARPING means Live Action Role Play...Its like Dungeons and Dragon, meets Magic the Gathering and then fucked each other in the ass. Heres a taste...

This shit is going to be so hot, kinda the way skateboarding is now. It's underground right now and that's when shit is real ill, I'd rather watch these fags run around on T.V. then watch Sheckler try to find a chill girl...wonder if his mom's got that wizard sleeve? His dad could be an Orge, and he could play a hobbit.
If you guys don't wanna crash Larpfest 08' I might have to take the grand wizard with me....

Lindsey has one of the gnarest wizard sleeves ever, thats what makes her grand wizard status and the spells that that thing could cast are unpredictable, it can throw gonorrhea out of nothing. What would win Lightning bolt or rhea? So who's comin with me?

No comments: