Monday, July 21, 2008

"Packed like sardines in a crushed tin can."

Sunday, I'm awakened to a frantic phone call from Mosca "Dave's sleeping and won't wake up!" My response is, you think that dude gets as pretty as he is by not sleeping. I'm sure his mustache needs 6 of the 8 recommended hours of sleep. Get picked up and start drinking, drive back to Troy to pick up the Day Day...


Its hard looking this good after being awake for 20 minutes

So the ride down was good, I missed McD's breakfast by 3 minutes, and instead of eating I shotgunned a beer in the parking lot. I sprayed some 50 year old, and managed to spray Moscas interior all in one shot, thats how ill we get.

Upon arrival, we parked and had to meet Joe, so as we were finishing up the last of the Genny, a nice man in a uniform came over and gave us a ticket for open containers! WOOT WOOT!

After getting our awesome ticket, I found out that our other tickets weren't as awesome as the one I copped in lot 1 while gittin' custy.

Ugh yeah I really couldn't see either. So me, Dave, and his mustache decided to go find better seats...

Closer, but someone wasn't to thrilled to return to there seats and see drunk and drunker wild'n out...

closer...still not good enough. I think season ticket holders seats on the 3rd base line will be just fine for me.


"How we gettin in the dugout?"

Wave to Joe, and Momsca...How the nosebleeds treatin' ya'll

Why you sleepin? You didn't even drink...you're still pretty bird.

So I've got tickets for a game in August, and I'm trying to go to a Sept. game with Suz, learning what I learned this past trip I know I'll buy the cheapest tickets money can buy and have the best seats in the house...

2 comments:

Sea Bee said...

yeash, thats why we go to sports, legit ass slapping.

GhetoBurd said...

Dude I hate Baseball esp the Yankees but that does look like a lot of fun...not gonna lie.