Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Inside's a heart of summer soul"

"Don't let them take it away"....Drained is how I feel, depleted is what I am. So I'm halfway through a 72 hour work week which is fulfilling in some ways and complete and utter shit in others. I've been keeping as busy as one person can physically and mentally but we're all entitled to a momentary slip, it happens. I lost it for a bit on my way to the shop, just the right moment, right flash of a memory, and the right song can do it to any mind. When I bum out I've learned to keep it short listen to some good tunes and think of things that make you happy.
So I thought of airplanes, yup I'm completely obsessed with Airplanes, "Leaving" and "Arriving" as I like to call it, they always bring a smile and a wonder, I've loved them since I was a kid. Planes are like whales in the sky, people pay to go whale watching when all ya gotta do is look up. So after work I grabbed a 40 and sat on the deck with the full moon, and just watched em' fly in one after the other every 10-20 minutes on average, my house is directly over the flight path in and out of Albany so it's convenient.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Mo said...

O Boo

Anonymous said...

wait.. them big birds aint birds?

3four said...

stay on the grind, aint got time for shine so say the divine...

miss you boo...brickhouse burgers on me, see you soon.