Monday, July 14, 2008

"Feels like we're on another level"


This is my homie Kevin, dude straight kills it in the game we live called life, one of the best dudes going. We have alot in common, we're both active members in the "R.G.L.C." and "Gods Gift". We also take everything to the next level, and while most get in the zone we tend to kick through that bitch. Kevin is one of the fearless leaders of an elite biker gang in Upstate known as "Get Fucked" and you are to live by there moto. I recently found out Kevin shared one of the same loves that I have that not all may know. Chris Brown a.k.a the other CB. This Cb is the black version of me, cause I kill the dance floor harder and my vocals are tighter. The other C.B. and I are in a tiff at the moment cause he won't let me embed the music video here so I had to use the bootleg joint, I think I like this one better anyway...

No comments: