Sunday, July 13, 2008

"I'm the same as I was when I was six years old"

"And oh my God, I feel so damn old I don't really feel anything"...
Photobucket
I've had this heart tug with skateboarding lately, I fuckin' love it more than anything else but when submerged in the shit 24/7 it wears me thin. "It's a business now, there's in and outs" shit sucks I hate it, makes me not want to skate at all. So I watched "Goldfish" to get hyped and met up with the right crew of dudes, skated the right spots at the right times, nobody "trying to get this trick" or film this or film that just a warm summer nights breeze, smooth asphalt, and Bud pins in brown bags staring up at the marvel that is the city I call mine. A couple more nights like this are in my future...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Armin said...

the summers young, more nights like these ahead