Friday, October 10, 2008

"There Goes the Fear"

I don't understand why things work out the way they do, or why they even happen in the first place, it's all part of living and everyday is a new lesson. I've only been in love once and know it doesn't come around often. Will it come around again? Who knows, it took 22 years to find it and 6 to blow it. If there's one thing I've learned it's that it still feels like yesterday and I still hurt everyday. That's nobodies fault, what's done is done and everything happens for a reason. I feel like we all get to love at least once, and when you find the one that you never want to lose, they go...Everyone will remember their first love like it was their only love, you see them or hear about them and still get that tingle, it always lingers and never leaves you. It's hard to move on, but even harder to put yourself out there.
"Dating" is like a fucking job interview, you might as well type up your past and use it as a resume to hand to your potential "employer". You never know how the "interview" is going, if your going to get the "job", or if you get the "job" then get laid off. It sucks cause not many can meet my "salary".
So I try and put myself out there, only to realize I'm being played a fool. I'm so hyped on knowing that I was probably the butt of many a joke, and hopefully I've become an inside joke too. We all love them and all have them. I would never wish bad on anybody. There's no need too, karma takes care of everything. If anyone knows it's me, my karma's been kickin' me square in the face for over a year straight. It'll come around, one of these days...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Mo said...

"Hangin round the ceiling half the time.....hold on hold on hold on hold onnnnnn."

I tried bBoo. But how do you think it feels to like someone that does nada but bitch and whine about his ex. Not famfunbabe.

Sea Bee said...

Babefamfadefunraych, just tryin to live fam

GhetoBurd said...

I'm claming ditto on this....Babe those babes blew it...we rule and we know it...xo