Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Brooklyn is Burning"


In the past week and a half I've managed to leave my house 3 times. Once to get my knee drained and twice for physical therapy, this shit fuckin' blows. Been 10 days since I've had a drink or a cigarette. I don't wanna smoke anymore that shits to expensive, I'd thoroughly enjoy a glass of wine or a black and tan though. Anyway I've noticed that the hipsters are penetrating the outskirts of their local College campuses and coffee bars, as one stood out front of a local Stewarts in the suburbs. Please lose the haji scarf, homemade indian boots, and face covering sunglasses immediately. Hipsters are like Al Queda, only you can't kill or detain a hipster. We need to push them all to Brooklyn, call the city Brookschwitz, then cook em all. Genocide is the only way to get rid of these early 80's dickriders.

No comments: