Monday, December 22, 2008

"I don't want a lot for Christmas"

My family hasn't asked me what I want for christmas since I was 15. It's harder to shop for people as they get older, they have what they need and want, and it's twice as expensive. Im not a fan of holidays to begin with. I have no idea what it's rooted in but, I'd have to say that my family being as dysfunctional as it is might have something to do with it. I expect nothing and get a little something which I'm always grateful for, my rents are broker than me, and I'm broke. I usually get myself something after all's said and done but this year I've decided to spend that money on the seeds. I gave a skateboard to Toys for Tots and I'm going to get presents for my friends seeds. Making sure the seeds are happy is what makes my grinch like heart grow two times its size.
But if ya'll are feeling generous and want to get me something here's my miniscule list...

A french Bulldog, preferably a male. I've wanted one of these lil babes for a long time. I always stash a little bit of money aside for one and have the breeders contact through a friend, but something always comes up and I need to use the money.

A Canon G10 is next on my list. This is the crem dela crem when it comes to point and shoot photography. 15 megapixels, shoots in raw format, and takes amazing video quality. I will probably sell my Street Fighter II machine to buy this in the spring, unless one of you gives it to me as a gift. I'll even shoot your wedding for free when you get married!

Last but not least, the ugliest sweater ever created. I saw this in a picture at H & M while with Matt B. As you probably know I hate H & M with a passion, but fell in love with the most beautiful ugly sweater ever and have been throughout the northeast looking for it without luck. I've lurked the internet high and low only to find this pic. If you see this in your travels in an XL preferably or a Large, buy it and I'll flip ya extra cash for the troubles.

xoFAMxo

No comments: