Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"You're way too beautiful, girl"

A very special happy birthday goes out to the one and only Mabel Blodgett. One of the most beautiful ladies to ever grace this earth with that ear to ear smile she might be known for, she's also known for babin' out like no other. Sarah and Kevin threw an amazing bash and I wish I didn't miss out on the petting zoo and BBQ, but whatevs you can't win em' all Raych. Alot of fam came from far and wide for this lil ho down, too bad I wasn't allowed to be an Indian. Maybe next year?








The seeds seemed to have wanted to kill me as they repeatedly shot me in the face with there cap guns, and hated on me. I had craft time and created their very first weekend warriors which seemed to have chilled them out. Deer Tick showed up and straight shut down the garage, like no other. I hope Setback plays a set there soon.

Thanks to Sarah and Kevin for having me out, and killing it like usual, ya'll really know how to git er done.

No comments: