Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"This world is big and wild and half insane"

Damn fam, ya'll down with the zickness? You know what I speak of, swine flu yo. If you haven't heard of this shit yet you must be under a rock, the media has done an awesome job of blowing shit out of proportion again. Man first we had SARS, then we had Bird Flu, which by the way was tight cause it's kinda like burdface but not as cool. You know this shit is serious when these two were spotted with masks on...

This shit must be a global pandemic. I'm just letting my peeps know that I will never give up bacon. So it started in Mexico and made it's way to NYC, well the bacon flu ain't keepin me away! As a matter of fact if I don't come home with the shit I'm lookin' at the weekend as a fail.
You know poppa Jer, some fam, and myself gotta spread this shit around...

That's right fam, we taken shit to the next level and bringin' the spice rack out. I got a utility belt that looks like Batman's that only holds spices Jenn. Fuck a grappling hook when you can have Cumin at your side. I'll be starting this journey off by paying homage to the motherland...

no it ain't Mecca but I gonna be on some Prophet Mohammed type shit all weekend. So get ya mind right and git ready to get faded, I'm cumin through like swine flu....

xoRaychxo

No comments: