Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Opinions are like kittens"

"I'm just given em' away"...So I guess there's an election coming up, will I vote? Probably not...does it matter? No. We all know the popular vote does nothing, it's all in the electoral college and the fact that Florida will fuck it up cause thats what happens when 95% of the state is old people. Will the south unite to not allow a brotha to run the country? Or will they let the oldest dude alive and hockey mom try to save us? Who knows, who cares. My vote does nothing, the only good that came from the debate was that I couldn't fall asleep and when I put that shit on I was out like a light in 5 minutes...thank you presidential hopefuls for your awesomely shitty ideas and even worse rhea mouth.

If there's one thing I've learned recently about this whole mess it's that Sarah Palin is a Cunt. Matt Blodgett gave me the inside on her. He knows alot about her, like they lived next door to each other and he has all this gossip. This pic is for him.

No comments: