Monday, June 30, 2008

"The Loving Sounds of Static"

Visited New Paltz this past weekend, went to the local skateshop "Likwid" the dudes were down to Earth and super friendly...good vibe to that place. Phillips speaks highly of them so I figured they were good dudes. Went on a hike as well in an enchanted type forrest with an awesome view, over looking this lake. I guess theres nothing living in the Lake cause of some wierd minerals in the rocks. Then had a night cap at a local pub/restaurant called "Buccus" this bar is one of the illest places I ever stepped foot in. 400 different beers to choose from, the food was amazing, they have a pool hall in a huge room off the side bar, and the music was choice, and the people were all very friendly...visit that place if your ever in the area, I know I'll definately be back. I'd like to thank Mo for being my own personal tour guide to all these wonderful things "downtstate"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: