Friday, June 13, 2008

Long time ago now now sweet thing...

Another open to close today, Im spent. Start my new job tomorrow cleaning messes for a fire and flood retoration place. Money is green so Im hyped on burning myself out between 2 jobs to try and get ahead for once...I love the oldies they get ya through the day and make the day seem lighter. Growing up its all my dad listened too, id get bummed cause when your a kid you wanna hear Bobby Brown and other gems. I have the deepest appreciation for all oldies, and this is one of my favorite songs, as well as groups. This is there last live performance before splittin. enjoi. Can't wait to go to new job and clean busses a bunch of assholes vandalized at a school by spraying every extinguisher throughout the bus, school was cancelled kids were hyped, now im gonna clean it. thanks assholes!

No comments: