Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Forever in blue jeans"

This past weekend was hands down one of the best weekends I've ever lived. Kevins bachelor party has officially turned into "BFF Weekend" once a year. I can't even describe a moment of the epicness that was had, I'm still left speechless from the whole ordeal, thanks to everyone who was there, we all won. It was the best way to end the summer, Sam Summer Ale is now off the tap and it's Octoberfest, so summer is officially over. Babefamfade....












More gold than Mike Phelps...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had my first octoberfest tues night alone at a bar in troy and it hit me..... our little gang of bastards are some of the finest people to walk this earth.. well done last weekend man for real. It was one for the books and the start of a tradition mabel and her hot college friends will join in on years down the road.. (we'll prb still be single!) xo champ.